Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Let's get started.

Hi! I'm Taylor, I'm 19 years old, and I live in Ontario, Canada with my mom, dad, and two younger brothers. I am currently in the process of figuring out what my life is all about. I don't know a lot for sure, but I do know that I love people, music, and performing. Oh, and I really like clothes.

Style has been important to me most of my life (although my elementary school days might lead you to believe otherwise). For as long as I can remember I've been borrowing my mom's clothes. "Mom, can I borrow this?" is a question I usually ask every day.

My mom and I don't agree on everything. We get in arguments, we get on each other's nerves. But I know she wants the best for me always, and for that I am so grateful. I am so lucky to have such a supportive mom. It's also a plus that she's a stylin' queen. This blog will showcase how we share our clothes, but if you're lucky you'll catch a glimpse of some of my sassy fabulous life.

See ya,
Taylor


Hi, I'm Taylor's mom aka Stéphanie. I'm in my 40's, married to a great guy and get the opportunity to raise 3 awesome kids.

It's true that the most common phrase from my daughter is "Mom, can I borrow this?" Most often it's clothes but sometimes it's beauty products, accessories, books or magazines.

For music I'm the one borrowing from her; she's cooler. And musical. And talented. The past couple of years though, I've been rifling through her cooler, younger style acquisitions adding my own personality & hopefully modesty to these creations.

This blog will give you a look at how I share part of my life with my only daughter. I love that we can do this project together - finally!

Stéphanie xo

1 comment:

  1. so fab you two. doesn't surprise me a fun fresh blog is born from you two lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT

My photo
A style blog run by a mom and a daughter who share clothes and experiences.