Pages - Menu

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A good ol' girls day.

Last week we met up in Yorkville to do some shopping, have lunch, and visit a couple of my mom's clients.
We had the pleasure of going into a store called Kumari's, a bright little boutique which features a whirlwind of neatly organized pashminas in every colour, cashmere ponchos, and gorgeous, unique jewelry. If you're ever in Yorkville, make sure to hit up this super fun store. 
Visit kumaris.ca
Statement rings
My mom loved this stunning necklace made of turquoise 
Kumari's delicate black lace jacket
Next stop: lunch! At one of my favourite places to eat ever. Moroco is probably the cutest, most luscious little lounge I've ever experienced. And the food is just ugh amazing. 
Moroco Chocolate Boutique is heavenly
Sarah hiding her angelic face. (She is so gorgeous like woah. She also took all these photos. Check out her blog: knowing-s.blogspot.ca)
And then we shopped. We spent forever in Anthropologie... Honestly if that store was my closet I would not complain.
We thought this was appropriate.
Mom's adding this dress from Anthropologie to her lust list.
On mom: Joe Fresh dress, Michael Kors heels, Francesco Biasia bag, vintage hat and cardigan. On me: Brandy Melville shirt and bralette, American Apparel jeans, Roots bag, Toms shoes, Urban Outfitters sunglasses
Thanks for checking in! See ya,
Taylor

3 comments:

  1. What a fun afternoon!! Ahh Mothers and Daughters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ladies...love you all...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can go crazy in that shop! The tq necklace is indeed awesome! great post....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT

My photo
A style blog run by a mom and a daughter who share clothes and experiences.