Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ruffles and lace.

Summer is almost over and I am already mourning hot lazy days and beach bonfires and going on adventures. But strangely enough, I'm anticipating fall. This never happens. I am usually such a summer enthusiast! But for some reason now I can't help but feel excited. I can feel change coming. I'm looking forward to seeing new places and getting to know new people. So I guess you could say right now I'm already in an autumn mindset... and I have to keep reminding myself that it's still hot out! It's still the right time for ruffled shirts and crochet shorts. So while I'm eagerly anticipating fall, here are some end-of-summer looks to remind you that it's not over yet!   
Old Navy shirt, Gap jeans, vintage clutch, Payless heels, American Eagle necklace
Urban Outfitters shorts, Aldo necklace
Aldo heels (and faded henna)

See ya,
Taylor 

1 comment:

  1. what a cute idea of a blog!

    samantha
    barefootinthewood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT

My photo
A style blog run by a mom and a daughter who share clothes and experiences.