Pages - Menu

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Daughter, can I borrow this?

Here's something new! My mom's wearing my dress! (This is rare).
H&M jacket, The Bay hat, Stella & Dot necklace and earrings
Charlotte Russe dress

I really like this look because its youthful, sexy, yet still age-appropriate. I'm a big fan of khaki anything. Jackets, caps, pants, scarves - whatever! I especially love it teamed with black and gold bits, like this ensemble. I also have an affinity for animal prints and my favourite is leopard. These thin-strapped heeled Mary Janes are the perfect hint of energy.
Stephanie xo

Guess shoes
Aritzia sweater, Ron White necklace, Urban Outfitters sunglasses, bag purchased in Montreal
This dress was given to me by my best friend Michelle. It's so comfortable, it feels like I'm in pajamas when I wear it. 
See ya,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT

My photo
A style blog run by a mom and a daughter who share clothes and experiences.