Pages - Menu

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Plaid party.

Okay so. We've been MIA for quite a while and we do apologize,  but we are back with a bunch of new looks to show you! And what better way to start off a string of winter posts than with the cosiest, most winter-y pattern: plaid. 
My mom's look is super cozy and cute; she paired this plaid button-down shirt from Joe Fresh with a super-soft shearling coat, a slouchy beanie and matching teal accessories. 
Joe Fresh plaid shirt, Dominic Bellissimo shearling coat, Roots socks,  Nine West boots, Banana Republic hat, Anne Klein gloves, vintage belt from Italy
I went for more of an undone but simple look, with the plaid shirt tied around my waist. I accessorized with some gold items, and tied everything together with my favourite beanie and black knee-high socks, which are quickly becoming staples in my outfits this season. 
American Apparel dress, American Apparel beanie, H&M knee-highs, Aldo bag, Converse shoes, Fossil watch, Forever 21 necklace 
Thank you to Sarah as always for the gorgeous photos! Check out her blog, knowing-s.blogspot.ca, for fashion, art, and life inspiration!

See ya next time babies,
Taylor


3 comments:

  1. These looks are definitely better on hot people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the idea behind this blog - absolutely beautiful. Keep the great posts up! :)
    xox
    Mayoli
    www.tapatia.ca

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT

My photo
A style blog run by a mom and a daughter who share clothes and experiences.