Pages - Menu

Friday, October 4, 2013

Want Boutique

So I'm just going to start off by saying sorry for not posting in a super long time. I wish I could say I've been really busy doing cool stuff, but to be honest... there's just been a lot of Netflix to watch (you understand). 
Anyway, a couple of weeks ago we went to go visit our friends at Want Boutique in Richmond Hill, where we got to try on some amazing clothes and hang out with the super sweet staff (woo alliteration!)
If you're ever on the lookout for amazing, unique clothes, gorgeous accessories, and helpful, friendly staff, run don't walk to Want Boutique. I fell in love with the cute, girly decor as well. 
Check out Want Boutique for labels like J Brand, Henry & Belle, Wildfox, Citizens of Humanity, Free People, House of Harlow, Sherri Hill, and more.
Heeeeey, Sarah
My mom and I with Karolina, the assistant manager, and Bernice, one of the stylists
Photos, as always, by Sarah @ knowing-s.blogspot.ca

Thanks for checkin' in here. 
See ya!
Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT

My photo
A style blog run by a mom and a daughter who share clothes and experiences.