Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Summer? Fall? I'm confused.

A short conversation I had with my mother today:
Me: Mom, it's sweater weather, you know what that means!
Mom and I simultaneously: BOOTS
I don't think I can properly convey the excitement in our voices. But trust me, it was very much there.
(We really like boots.)
Thrifted hat and shoes, Gap jacket, Gap t-shirt, Aldo necklace, H&M pants, Want Boutique ring
It's been a little hard these past couple of weeks with the weather not being able to make up its mind. So above is more of a fall outfit, while mine serves as a little "end-of-summer" get up. (By the way, we love these shiny pants, but they're super itchy. PAIN IS BEAUTY, I SUPPOSE.)
Urban Outfitters shirt and bralette, H&M vest
Arturo Chang heels (yes, Michelle, these are yours)
Thanks for stopping by!
Taylor





No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT

My photo
A style blog run by a mom and a daughter who share clothes and experiences.